House Manager: Dan Gill – (423) 727-5435
Programming Coordinator: Judy McGuire – (423) 213-2754
Sound and Lighting information: Bob Morrison or Chase McGlamery
Main Level: 295
Double door loading ramp and handicap access to the stage.
Wheelchair seating level located on the main level.
Assisted hearing devices are available.
Free and ample parking is available.
Sound and Lights
Heritage Hall Sound Reinforcement System was designed for a variety of Performers in this size Venue. It has proven appropriate for Plays, Presentation Programs, Large Choral Groups, Concerts, and very appropriate for Bands from Bluegrass, Gospel, to Rock.
House Sound System and Design: Peavey Architectural Acoustics Sound.
- 24 Input X Stereo, Mono Group Outputs X 6 Aux Sends.
- 2 Peavey Single Channel Speakers Each Main Mounted Left and Right of the Proscenium.
- 3 Peavey Single Channel Speakers Mounted Front under Balcony.
- 3 Peavey Single Chanel Speakers Mounted Front Balcony.
- 2 Peavey Sub Speakers on Floor Level.
- 2 Wedge Single Chanel Monitors.
- 18 VHF Receivers for Assisted Listening.
Microphones: Inventory includes matched Peavey and a selection of vocal, instrument microphones with stands. 4 Peavey Area Microphones Hanging over the Stage. We do not have wireless microphones for rentals.
Playback Formats: CD
Additional or alternate equipment can be rented to accommodate any special needs of the performance.
The mix position is located in the Mix Booth located at the rear section of the Balcony.
Intercommunication wired system from Mix Booth to Stage and Green Room.
A full inventory and system diagram is available upon request.